Part C Reporting Requirements
This section contains information related to CMS' Medicare Advantage (Part C) reporting requirements. Each Medicare Advantage organization must have an effective procedure to develop, compile, evaluate, and report information to CMS in the time and manner that CMS requires. The technical specifications for the reporting requirements provide a description of the measures, reporting timeframes and deadlines, and specific data elements for each measure.
Final Part C reporting requirements are posted in the Downloads section of this page.
- CY 2019 Medicare Final Part C Plan Technical Specifications [PDF, 237KB]
- CY 2019 Final Medicare Part C Reporting Requirements [PDF, 161KB]
- CY 2018 Part C Reporting Requirements Technical Specifications [PDF, 389KB]
- CY 2017 Part C Reporting Requirements [PDF, 383KB]
- 2016 Part C Reporting Requirements Tech Specs.7.25.2016 (v02) [PDF, 765KB]
- 2015 Part C Reporting Requirements Tech Specs 02.2016 [PDF, 214KB]
- PartC_Techspecs_2014ReportingYear_May14 [PDF, 216KB]
- Page last Modified: 12/13/2018 2:27 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins