Part C Reporting Requirements
This section contains information related to CMS' Medicare Advantage (Part C) reporting requirements. Each Medicare Advantage organization must have an effective procedure to develop, compile, evaluate, and report information to CMS in the time and manner that CMS requires. The technical specifications for the reporting requirements provide a description of the measures, reporting timeframes and deadlines, and specific data elements for each measure.
Final Part C reporting requirements are posted in the Downloads section of this page.
- CY 2018 Part C Reporting Requirements Technical Specifications [PDF, 389KB]
- CY 2017 Part C Reporting Requirements [PDF, 383KB]
- 2016 Part C Reporting Requirements Tech Specs.7.25.2016 (v02) [PDF, 765KB]
- 2015 Part C Reporting Requirements Tech Specs 02.2016 [PDF, 214KB]
- PartC_Techspecs_2014ReportingYear_May14 [PDF, 216KB]
- 2013 Part C Technical Specifications (v05.23.13) [PDF, 501KB]
- Medicare Part C Reporting Requirements Analyses [ZIP, 811KB]
- 2012 Part C Technical Specifications (v. 10.01.12) [PDF, 584KB]
- 2011 Medicare Part C Reporting Requirements Technical Specifications, vDec11 [PDF, 592KB]
- Page last Modified: 01/25/2018 11:09 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins