Accreditation Organizations/Exempt States
The following information is found in the Downloads section below:
- A list of approved accreditation organizations with deeming authority under the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA);
- Specialty/subspecialty information for approved accreditation organizations;
- A list of States with State licensure programs that have exemption from CLIA program requirements; and
- FY 2016 Report to Congress (RTC): Review of Medicare’s Program Oversight of Accrediting Organizations (AOs) and the Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments of 1988 (CLIA) Validation Program (Refer to the Survey and Cert Letter 17-40).
- Page last Modified: 08/18/2017 3:38 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins