Welcome to the Providers page. This page was developed to help Medicaid and CHIP providers better understand the PERM process and what you may be required to do during a PERM review. CMS uses a 17-State rotation cycle for PERM. Each State is reviewed once every three years. The measurement cycles are:
- Cycle 1 - Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming.
- Cycle 2 - Alabama, California, Colorado, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, North Carolina, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia.
- Cycle 3 - Alaska, Arizona, District of Columbia, Florida, Hawaii, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maine, Mississippi, Montana, Nevada, New York, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Washington.
For general PERM program and provider specific questions CMS may be contacted at PERMProviders@cms.hhs.gov .
- Page last Modified: 01/19/2017 4:44 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins