HFPP Organizational Structure
The Trusted Third Party (TTP) is a federal contractor that supports the day-to-day operations of the HFPP. With oversight from CMS, the TTP:
- Delivers subject matter expertise in data analytics
- Facilitates the design and execution of all studies
- Provides a secure environment for hosting and sharing data
- Ensures confidentiality and non-attribution for all HFPP Partners who contribute data or share outcomes
- Communicates and shares information on behalf of the HFPP
The TTP also plays a role in managing and facilitating partner communications, in-person meetings, and events. Contact us for more information about the HFPP or the role of the TTP.