Data Use Agreement Forms

Below is a listing of forms associated with CMS Data Use Agreements (DUAs).  Additional forms may be required for researchers requesting specific Research Identifiable Files (RIFs).  Researchers requesting RIF data should contact the Research Data Assistance Center (ResDAC) to obtain specific forms associated with the data they are requesting.

Page Last Modified:
10/20/2022 12:18 PM