The Center for Consumer Information & Insurance Oversight
Ohio Affordable Insurance Exchange Grants Awards List
Ohio has received a Planning Grant to build its Affordable Insurance Exchange.
A summary of Ohio’s application is provided below:
State Planning Grant
Awarded September 30, 2010
Administrator: The Ohio Department of Insurance
Amount Awarded: $1,000,000
- Coordinate public and stakeholder through a specially constituted task force.
- Inform Ohioans of Exchange planning activities through public notices and Ohio’s health reform website.
- Conduct market analysis, modeling Ohio’s public programs and private insurance markets to provide projections and analysis necessary for planning and implementing an Exchange.
- November 5, 2019 FAQ: Quality Rating Information Bulletin’s (Quality Bulletin’s) Display Guidelines for Direct Enrollment (DE) Entities
- November 1, 2019 Enhanced Direct Enrollment Approved Partners (Updated)
- September 11, 2019 FAQ: Enhanced Direct Enrollment Participation Requirements for Non-Issuer of a Primary EDE Entity Environment
- August 15, 2019 Quality Rating Information Bulletin for Plan Year 2020 Health Insurance Exchanges Quality Rating System (QRS) for Plan Year (PY) 2019: Results at a Glance
- April 18, 2019 CMS-9926-F: Final HHS Notice of Benefit and Payment Parameters for 2020 Final 2020 Letter to Issuers on Federally-facilitated Exchanges Key Dates for Calendar Year 2019: QHP Certification in the FFEs; Rate Review; Risk Adjustment
- April 4, 2019 Guidance on Unified Rate Review Timeline: Timing of Submission of Rate Filing Justifications for the 2019 Filing Year for Single Risk Pool Coverage Effective on or after January 1, 2020
- March 19, 2019 2020 Final Actuarial Value Calculator 2020 Final Actuarial Value Calculator Methodology
- March 6, 2019 CMS-9921-NC: Request for Information Regarding the Sale of Individual Health Insurance Coverage Across State Lines Through Health Care Choice Compacts
- February 28, 2019 Section 1332 Pass-through Funding Tools and Resources