Medicare unit cost increases by service category based on the Office of the Actuary’s projection assumptions.
- These trends are based on current law; they do not reflect the impact of proposed regulations.
- These increases reflect increases in the applicable market basket or fee schedule and do not include estimates for case-mix or other residual changes.
- In developing bid assumptions certifying actuaries must consider other influences (such as, legislation, selection, and price proxies) that may affect these trends.
- Page last Modified: 04/21/2016 7:14 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins