Contact Us

If you are a Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) provider and you have any question about provider enrollment, such as:

  • enrolling, changing your address or opting out of the Medicare FFS program
  • where to mail your application
  • your National Provider Identifier (NPI) or Provider Transaction Access Number (PTAN)
  • revalidation

Visit the Medicare Provider-Supplier Enrollment website on

If you are a Medicare FFS provider and you have any other question, such as:

  • how to contact a Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC)
  • claims or coverage issues

Contact your MAC.  Find your MAC by visiting the Contractor Directory – Interactive Map

If you are a Medicare beneficiary and have a question about Medicare, such as:

  • how to sign up for Medicare/change plans
  • Medicare cost, coverage, or supplement insurance (Medigap)

Visit the Medicare website or call 1-800-Medicare

If you have a question specifically related to the content of this Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) website that was not covered above:

  • Visit the top Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF) about MACs or;
  • Send your question through Submit a Request
    • Click "Start"
    • Fill in all required (*) fields > "Name, Email, and Date"
    • Select topic > “Medicare Administrative Contractor Questions
    • Enter your "Question/Comment"
    • Click "Preview"
    • Click "Submit"
Page Last Modified:
12/04/2019 09:07 PM