If you are a Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) provider and you have any question about provider enrollment, such as:
- enrolling, changing your address or opting out of the Medicare FFS program
- where to mail your application
- your National Provider Identifier (NPI) or Provider Transaction Access Number (PTAN)
Visit the Medicare Provider-Supplier Enrollment website on CMS.gov
If you are a Medicare FFS provider and you have any other question, such as:
- how to contact a Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC)
- claims or coverage issues
Contact your MAC. Find your MAC by visiting the Contractor Directory – Interactive Map
If you are a Medicare beneficiary and have a question about Medicare, such as:
- how to sign up for Medicare/change plans
- Medicare cost, coverage, or supplement insurance (Medigap)
Visit the Medicare website or call 1-800-Medicare
If you have a question specifically related to the content of this Medicare Administrative Contractor (MAC) website that was not covered above:
- Visit the top Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) (PDF) about MACs or;
- Send your question through Submit a Request
- Click "Start"
- Fill in all required (*) fields > "Name, Email, and Date"
- Select topic > “Medicare Administrative Contractor Questions”
- Enter your "Question/Comment"
- Click "Preview"
- Click "Submit"