The Board will issue all decisions within 180 days after the deadline for filing geographic redesignation applications. 42 C.F.R. § 412.276.
A decision by the MGCRB on a geographic redesignation application will be effective for 3 years beginning with discharges occurring on the first day (October 1) of the second federal fiscal year following the federal fiscal year in which the providers filed a complete application. 42 C.F.R. § 412.274.
A decision of the MGCRB is final and binding upon the parties unless it is reviewed by the Administrator and the decision is changed by the Administrator in accordance with 42 C.F.R. § 412.278.
Providers may withdraw or terminate an approved 3-year reclassification in accordance with 42 C.F.R. § 412.273.
The MGCRB decision listings include the case number, the provider/group information, the status of the reclassification request, and the MSA codes for the home area and requested area. The listings incorporate Administrator decisions for the given cycle but do not address withdrawal or termination requests made in subsequent years.
- MGCRB FFY 2020 Group & Statewide Decision Listing [PDF, 218KB]
- MGCRB FFY 2020 Individual Decision Listing [PDF, 322KB]
- MGCRB FFY 2019 Group Decision Listing [PDF, 222KB]
- MGCRB FFY 2019 Individual Decision Listing [PDF, 401KB]
- MGCRB FFY 2018 Decision Listing [PDF, 136KB]
- MGCRB FFY 2017 Decision Listing [PDF, 192KB]
- Page last Modified: 06/13/2019 7:29 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins