IT Investment Evaluation Phase
During the IT Investment Evaluation Phase, when the IT investment/project is operating in the production environment, CMS seeks to determine how well the IT investment/project has achieved the business objectives that were initially set forth. Actual versus expected results are compared to:
- Assess the impact of the investment/project on mission performance;
- Identify any enhancements or modifications that may be needed; and
- Revise the investment management process based on lessons learned.
- Also during this phase, CMS seeks to determine if and when it may be appropriate to begin the life cycle again for major new enhancements (redesigns) to existing automated systems and/or to appropriately dispose of antiquated (i.e., legacy) systems.
- Page last Modified: 11/22/2016 12:09 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins