MAPD Plan Communications User Guide (PCUG)
The MAPD Plan Communications User Guide (PCUG) contains information for using the Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug (MARx) System, an overview of how Plans will send data to CMS, and descriptions of the specific data files and reports that are exchanged between the Plans and CMS. The PCUG is available in the Downloads section below.
Effective May 2018, the PCUG has been reorganized to integrate the Data File and Reports into the respective topic sections. With this reorganization, the separate PCUG Appendices document has been eliminated.
The PCUG contains the following sections:
• Establish Connectivity
• Eligibility and Enrollment
• Low Income Subsidy (LIS) Status
• Outbound Files and Miscellaneous
• Medicare Advantage Prescription Drug User Interface – MARx UI
• Glossary and Acronyms
Please note that the Transmissions Inventory is presented in PCUG section 7.11: All Transmissions Overview.
- Page last Modified: 06/01/2018 10:54 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins