Data & Statistical Resources
11/5/2018 - Monthly Enrollment Snapshots (national, state, & county): Quarterly updates - latest release 12/2017 data
The CMS Medicare-Medicaid Coordination Office (MMCO) has brought together reports, data, and other resources to help you better understand the health, health care needs, and health care experiences of individuals who are dually enrolled in Medicare and Medicaid. We also provide information for researchers and states on accessing Medicare and other data for care coordination and other approved uses.
Recent Data Releases
- September, 2018: Four Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) indicators are now available on the CCW for use with Medicare & Medicaid data. For more information, visit the CCW data page at https://www.ccwdata.org/web/guest/condition-categories (lower portion of page).
- October, 2018: Release of Data Analysis Brief: National Trends in High-dose Chronic Opioid Utilization among Dually Eligible and Medicare-only Beneficiaries (2006-2015)
- November, 2018: Release of Monthly Enrollment Snapshots (national, state, & county) - Quarterly updates - latest release 12/2017 data
- Page last Modified: 11/07/2018 6:20 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins