Part D Program Analysis
This page contains information on Part D program analysis performed by CMS. These reports will also be used to better identify, evaluate and measure the effects of the Medicare Modernization Act of 2003, (MMA).
Click the selection that best matches your area of interest. Please check back, as we will continue to update these resources regularly.
- 2019 Stand-alone PDP Total Beneficiary Costs [ZIP, 198KB]
- 2018 Stand-alone PDP Total Beneficiary Costs [ZIP, 252KB]
- 2017 Stand-alone PDP Total Beneficiary Costs [ZIP, 295KB]
- LIS Formulary Drug Coverage Fact Sheet [PDF, 361KB]
- Does Enrollment in Generic-Tier Zero-Copay Plans Improve Generic Use [PDF, 267KB]
- Antipsychotic Use in Part D Enrollees with Dementia v12092015 [PDF, 1MB]
- Antidepressant and Antipsychotic Drug Use Analysis (2012) v030515 [PDF, 813KB]
- Updated Impact of LIS Reassignment of Health Outcomes (05.19.14) [PDF, 342KB]
- CMS 2012 Medicare Prescription Drug Benefit Symposium Presentations (March 20-21, 2012) [ZIP, 14MB]
- Page last Modified: 10/17/2018 12:44 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins