User ID Process
User ID Form and New User Access
All users that need to access HPMS must complete and submit the EUA user access form below. Please note that original, signed copies of this form must be submitted (no copies). The form must be completed in its entirety or the form will be destroyed. Access requests require on average two weeks, so please plan accordingly when requesting access. Any questions regarding this process should be directed to HPMS_access@cms.hhs.gov.
Consultant and Signatory HPMS Access
All users that require HPMS access as a consultant (i.e., users that are not a direct employee of the organization) or require electronic signature access must follow the instructions identified in the below memos. Failure to follow these instructions may jeopardize your HPMS access. Any questions regarding this process should be directed to HPMSConsultantAccess@cms.hhs.gov.
- Instructions for requesting a new user ID [PDF, 27KB]
- EUA_AccessForm [PDF, 533KB]
- Instructions for Requesting Electronic Signature Access in HPMS [PDF, 139KB]
- Instructions for Requesting Consultant Access in HPMS [PDF, 126KB]
- General Consultant User Access Form - April 06, 2018 [PDF, 52KB]
- Instructions for Requesting Drug Manufacturer Access in HPMS [PDF, 130KB]
- Page last Modified: 07/16/2018 10:33 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins