An official website of the United States government
Here’s how you know
Official websites use .govA
website belongs to an official government organization in the United States.
Secure .gov websites use HTTPSA
means you’ve safely connected to the .gov website. Share sensitive information only on official, secure websites.
Use the following steps to create a CMS Product Ordering account and order Coverage to Care resources at no cost to your organization.
1. Go to http://productordering.cms.hhs.gov.
2. Select "Request an Account."
3. Fill out the form with your contact and shipping information.
4. In the "Why I need access?" field, type the name of your organization and its purpose. (Example: ABC Partnership Group, an advocacy group for people with diabetes).
You will receive an approval notice by email within 3 days. Once approved, you can order resources.
1. Log in using the username and password you selected.
2. From the search screen, use the drop down to choose Coverage to Care or search by keyword or publication number.
3. Enter the quantity of the resource you want to order and select "Add to Cart."
4. Click the Shopping Cart image in the top right-hand corner of the page to review your order.
5. Select "Proceed to Checkout" to finalize your order or "Continue Shopping" to order additional resources.
6. Confirm or update your shipping information.
7. Select "Proceed to Checkout" to place your order.