Order Connected Care Materials
Use the following steps to create a CMS Product Ordering account and order Connected Care resources at no cost to your organization.
Create an account in the CMS Product Ordering System:
Go to http://productordering.cms.hhs.gov.
Select “Request an Account.”
Fill out the form with your contact and shipping information.
In the "Why I need access?" field, type the name of your organization and its purpose. (Example: ABC Partnership Group, an advocacy group for people with diabetes).
You will receive an approval notice by email within 3 days. Once approved, you can order resources.
Choose materials and place an order:
- Log in using the username and password you selected.
- Go to the "Search" section at the top of the page and select "Medicare" from the pull-down menu.
- Type "CCM" in the search bar and click the Magnifying Glass.
- Enter the quantity of the resource you want to order and select "Add to Cart."
- Click the Shopping Cart image in the top right-hand corner of the page to review your order.
- Select "Proceed to Checkout" to finalize your order or "Continue Shopping" to order additional resources.
- Confirm or update your shipping information.
- Select "Proceed to Checkout" to place your order.