Medicare Advantage Quality Improvement Program
This webpage contains information related to the MA Quality Improvement program. Within this site, we provide the Quality Improvement program requirements and relevant HPMS memos and resource information.
The Quality Improvement program requirements for MA organizations are described in 42 CFR §422.152. Guidance may also be found in Chapter 5 of the Medicare Managed Care Manual and in the QIP/CCIP Resource Document. Both are available as downloads below.
For further information on this topic, please submit an inquiry to the Medicare Part C Policy Mailbox, located at: https://dpap.lmi.org.
- CMS MA QIP/CCIP Resource Document 2017/2018 [PDF, 132KB]
- CY 2017-2018 QIP&CCIP Requirements Training [PDF, 614KB]
- Changes to the Medicare Advantage QIP and CCIP Requirements [PDF, 74KB]
- FAQs on Changes to the Medicare Advantage QIP and CCIP Requirements [PDF, 110KB]
- QIP/CCIP FAQs - December 2017 [PDF, 43KB]
- Chapter_5_April_10_2014 [PDF, 360KB]
- Page last Modified: 12/20/2017 9:48 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins