New Medical Services and New Technologies
Application Information for FY 2021
- The deadline to submit (and for CMS to receive) an application for FY 2021 new technology add-on payments was Friday October 11, 2019.
- Tracking forms for FY 2021 applications below are available below in the downloads section. Click on the link “FY 2021 New Technology Tracking Forms”.
Information for New Technology Town Hall Meeting for FY 2021
- For FY 2021 applications, the annual meeting will be held Monday, December 16, 2019 and Tuesday December 17, 2019. The number of new technology applications submitted will determine if a second day for the meeting is necessary. Check back on this web page for further updates.
- Complete details on the Town Hall meeting can be found in the Federal Register notice published on October 8, 2019. To view the notice, click the link below "FY 2021 New Technology Town Hall Federal Register Notice."
- The meeting agenda will be posted closer to the meeting date.
- To attend the meeting in person, click the link below “Register to Attend the Town Meeting”.
- For participants who cannot attend the Town Hall Meeting in person, an open toll-free phone line will be made available. Check back on this website for the posting of the call in number and pin number. No prior registration is necessary to call in.
- A live audio/video feed and archived copy of the video/audio stream of the town hall will be made available on the CMS YouTube channel. Check back on this website for the posting of the links for the audio/video feed. No prior registration is necessary to view the Town Hall via YouTube.
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee reliability for the call in number or live streaming technology.
Page Last Modified:
10/24/2019 05:30 PM