New Medical Services and New Technologies
Application Information for FY 2021
- The deadline to submit (and for CMS to receive) an application for FY 2021 new technology add-on payments was Friday October 11, 2019.
- Tracking forms for FY 2021 applications below are available below in the downloads section. Click on the link “FY 2021 New Technology Tracking Forms”.
Information for New Technology Town Hall Meeting for FY 2021
- For FY 2021 applications, the annual meeting will be held Monday, December 16, 2019. The Town Hall will take place in its entirety on one day on Monday, December 16, 2019. We are reserving Tuesday, December 17, 2019 as a snow day if we cannot hold the town hall meeting on Monday, December 16, 2019 due to inclement weather.
- Complete details on the Town Hall meeting can be found in the Federal Register notice published on October 8, 2019. To view the notice, click the link below "FY 2021 New Technology Town Hall Federal Register Notice."
- Click here (PDF) for the meeting agenda.
- To attend the meeting in person, click the link below “Register to Attend the Town Meeting”. Registration closes December 9, 2019. After December 9, 2019, email firstname.lastname@example.org for late registration space permitting.
- For participants who cannot attend the Town Hall Meeting in person, toll-free conference call in information is below. No prior registration is necessary to call in.
- Call in Number: (855) 829–8848,
- Meeting number is "731 790 99."
- A live audio/video feed and archived copy of the video/audio stream of the town hall will be made available on the CMS YouTube channel. No prior registration is necessary to view the Town Hall via YouTube.
- Check back on this website for the posting of the archived links for the audio/video feed.
Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee reliability for the call in number or live streaming technology
Page Last Modified:
12/03/2019 09:54 PM