Working with state and federal programs can support your LTSS program and help ensure it is sustainable.
State Medicaid waivers
State Medicaid waivers can help cover some costs by waiving certain Medicaid eligibility requirements, making more people eligible for Medicaid-covered services.
Learn about the types of Medicaid waivers.
State resources map
Use this map to find points of contact in your area, including your state Medicaid agency, area health boards, and regional tribal organizations.
National and regional resources
Many national and regional organizations offer information, tools, training, or funding for LTSS program development, including:
- Federal agencies
- Tribal epidemiology centers
- National resources for Native American communities
- National housing resources
- National resources for people with disabilities
- National resources for Veterans