The Survey and Certification Group has a new name.
As of January 1, 2018, the Survey and Certification Group is now known as the Quality, Safety & Oversight Group (QSOG). Moving forward, memos and various documents will bear the new name. Current Survey and Certification webpages will be updated to reflect the new name in the next couple of days.
Check here for announcements, corrections, and updates related to Survey and Certification Group activities.
- 7/30/09 - CMS announces Recovery Act to Fund 12 State Efforts to Improve Care in Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- 6/20/08 - Descriptive information about the five-star quality rating system is available in the downloads section below
- 11/29/07 - CMS publishes list of Nursing Homes that have a history of serious quality problems
- On 9/19/07, CMS published the final Revisit User Fee Program regulation (CMS-2268-F).
- Page last Modified: 01/05/2018 11:26 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins