Registration for Applicable Manufacturers and GPOs
Get started with Open Payments
To submit data for your organization and perform other functions within the Open Payments system, you must be registered in both CMS’ Enterprise Identity Management System (EIDM) and the Open Payments system. This registration requires two steps, performed in the following order:
- STEP 1: Register in EIDM via the EIDM portal. Use the EIDM Registration Quick Reference Guide to help you through the process.
- STEP 2: Register in the Open Payments system (accessible via the EIDM portal). Refer to the Registration and Recertification Quick Reference Guide for assistance.
Tips to streamline registration in the Open Payments system:
- The entire registration process should take about 30 minutes to complete and must be finished in a single session. Users cannot save entries or complete their profiles at later times.
- Use Internet Explorer versions 8-10, or the latest version of Firefox. Currently, the Open Payments system is not optimized for the Safari or Chrome browsers.
- Using your browser’s navigation buttons during the registration process may delete information you have entered.
- The Open Payments Help Desk is available to address any questions or challenges in the registration and vetting process.
Where to find additional resources
More information, including a complete list of quick reference guides, and the Open Payments system user guide can be found on the Resources page.
You can sign up to receive email updates on information related to Open Payments by entering you email address on the Contact us page.
For any questions relating to Open Payments, you can contact the CMS Help Desk.
- Page last Modified: 11/23/2016 11:06 AM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins