Hospice Benefit Toolkit
Hospice care is a Medicaid benefit that is provided to terminally ill patients. It is typically provided at home or at a long-term care facility. The resources for beneficiaries explain the hospice benefit and where to report any concerns about services. We also provide resources for providers that emphasize the role of providing the correct level of care and of accurate documentation in Medicaid compliance.
- Hospice Fact Sheet for Beneficiaries (PDF) (3 pages)
- Hospice Booklet for Beneficiaries (PDF) (12 pages)
- Hospice Fact Sheet for Providers (PDF) (3 pages)
- Hospice Booklet for Providers (PDF) (22 pages)
- Hospice Checklist for Providers (PDF) (3 pages)
- Palliative Care vs. Hospice Care Infographic (PDF) (1 page)