States Are Restarting Medicaid & CHIP Eligibility Reviews: Tell Your Patients to Prepare Now
Share the Renew Your Medicaid or CHIP Coverage flyer with your Medicaid and Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) patients.
Starting February 1, 2023, some states resumed Medicaid and CHIP eligibility reviews that they temporarily stopped during the pandemic. This means millions of people could lose their current Medicaid or CHIP coverage in the coming months. To find out if they can continue their coverage, people with Medicaid and CHIP must get ready to renew now.
Read about it in the MLN Connects® newsletter.
Average Sales Price Files: April 2023
CMS posted the April 2023 Average Sales Price (ASP) and Not Otherwise Classified (NOC) pricing files and crosswalks on the 2023 ASP Drug Pricing Files webpage.
Learn What’s New for CY 2023
CMS issued a CY 2023 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) final rule to expand access to behavioral health care, cancer screening coverage, and dental care. See the press release, PFS fact sheet, Quality Payment Program fact sheets, and Medicare Shared Savings Program fact sheet for provisions effective January 1, 2023.
Get payment, coverage, billing, & coding information for the 2022-2023 season. You can now check eligibility (PDF) for the flu shot. We give information from claims billed in the last 18 months:
CPT or HCPCS codes
- Dates of service
- NPIs who administered the shots
If you need help, contact your eligibility service provider.
Medicare Fee-for-Service (FFS) Payment
- Fee Schedules - General Information
- Prospective Payment Systems - General Information
- Acute Inpatient PPS
- Ambulance Fee Schedule
- Ambulatory Surgical Center (ASC) Payment
- Clinical Laboratory Fee Schedule
- DMEPOS Competitive Bidding
- Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics/Orthotics & Supplies Fee Schedule
- Home Health PPS
- Hospital-Acquired Conditions (Present on Admission Indicator)
- Hospital Outpatient PPS
- Inpatient Psychiatric Facility PPS
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facility PPS
- Long-Term Care Hospital PPS
- PC Pricer
- Physician Fee Schedule
- Skilled Nursing Facility PPS
Medicare Fee-for-Service Part B Drugs
How To Stay Informed
- Subscribe now to get the weekly MLN Connects® newsletter for the latest Fee-for-Service program information, event announcements, claims and pricer information, and MLN educational resources.
- Medicare Coverage - General Information
- Council for Technology & Innovation
- Clarification about Part B versus Part D Drug Coverage (PDF)
- End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Center
- Medicare Provider-Supplier Enrollment
- National Provider Identifier Standard (NPI)
- Medicare National Correct Coding Initiative (NCCI) Edits
- SNF Consolidated Billing
- Sustainable Growth Rates & Conversion Factors
- Versions 5010 and D.0 & 3.0