CMS is following the long-standing national coverage determination process that includes multiple opportunities for the public to participate and submit comments about the proposed topic.
You can submit comments during the public comment periods by visiting the Medicare Coverage Database.
For this National Coverage Determination (NCD), we are pleased to also announce that two National Stakeholder Calls are scheduled. The transcripts from these calls will be considered part of the official record. Click on the dates below to register.
CMS is committed to transparency and wants everyone to understand how the agency makes Medicare coverage determinations. Listed below are the names of all organizations the agency has met with regarding monoclonal antibodies directed against amyloid for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. This list will be updated throughout the NCD decision process.
Duke University, Margolis Center for Health Policy
Johns Hopkins University
- What's New - Opens in a new window
- LCD Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- Coverage with Evidence Development
- Medicare Coverage Database - Opens in a new window
- Medicare Coverage Related to Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) Studies
- National Coverage Analyses (NCAs)
- National Coverage Determinations (NCDs)
- Index of MEDCAC Meetings - Opens in a new window
- Index of Technology Assessments - Opens in a new window
- Lab NCDs - ICD-10
- Public Comments
- Lower Limb Prosthetic Workgroup Consensus Document (PDF)