Contact Information

Here you will find contact information relative to the survey and certification programs in each state and CMS regional office.  (See downloads below).

If you have specific concerns about the quality of care you or a loved one received in a state or federally certified health care facility, you may file a formal complaint with your state's survey agency. For a list of State Survey Agency Web site addresses and phone numbers that may help you with the filing of your complaint, see the list below.

Individuals who believe they have been discriminated against on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation, gender identity, and pregnancy), age, disability, religion, or the exercise of conscience in programs or activities that HHS directly operates or to which HHS provides federal financial assistance, may file a complaint with the HHS Office for Civil Rights at

Showing 1-10 of 52 entries
Page Last Modified:
01/24/2023 11:17 AM