Attention Reporting Entities: Additional 15-day Data Correction Period Now Through May 30th
- Reporting entities have until May 30, 2019 to resolve any outstanding disputes in order for these updates to appear in Program Year 2018 data publication.
- For more information on dispute resolution and data publication refer to the Resources Page and the Review and Dispute Timing and Data Publication Quick Reference Guide
Open Payments Program Year 2017 Report to Congress
- The Open Payments Annual Report to Congress is now available. Read the full report here.
- This annual report outlines the program timeline, key activities, and the Program Year 2018 data publication. The report also includes aggregated information about applicable manufacturers and group purchasing organizations (GPOs).
Open Payments is a national disclosure program that promotes a more transparent and accountable health care system by making the financial relationships between applicable manufacturers and group purchasing organizations (GPOs) and health care providers (physicians and teaching hospitals) available to the public.
Learn more about Open Payments.
- Page last Modified: 04/11/2019 2:27 PM
- Help with File Formats and Plug-Ins